This was a Post-Graduation Course created to consolidate and increase further the therapists knowledge beyond the Visceral Manipulation core curriculum. It presented specific and advanced techniques and explained in detail the anatomy, breathing mechanism, function and physiology of the thorax.
The Course Highlights:
- Build on the knowledge of the thorax region as learned in Course: Visceral Manipulation of the Thorax.
- Review the myofascial structures of the thorax.
- Explore the hyoid suspensory apparatus, thyroid, tonsils and pharynx.
- Learn more precise techniques for the esophagus, pleura, heart and pericardium.
- Classify retropharangeal space.
- Discover treatment techniques to enhance the breathing mechanism.
B.Sc. – Bachelor of Science in Medicine
D.O. – Doctor in Osteopathy
BI-D – Barral Institute Diplomate Certification